Our Mission is to protect our cultural heritage, our history, historic places and people.
We will continue to provide historic preservation education in addition to landmarking of historic homes, people of significance and buildings.
These are monuments that reflect our history, and to help us understand those who lived in different eras and helped mold Boyle Heights into a cultural community.COMMUNITY ORIENTED GOALS:
We aim to champion historic preservation by landmarking historic places, places of significance, growing our cultural arts presence in our historic districts which many have have been recognized by the City of Los Angeles Office of Historic Resources.COMMUNITY PARTICIPATE
We are engaging and educating our community on our rich history and historians, native to Boyle Heights, we are providing student learning program, which will provide the history of how Boyle Heights was established, and the great women and men who helped to create one of the oldest communities in the City of Los Angeles.
- Preservation strengthens neighborhoods.
- Preserved residential and commercial spaces are an asset to every community.
- Preservation encourages local economic growth.
- Preservation conserves natural resources.
- Preserving historic buildings is crucial to retaining our nation's heritage and history.
- It is environmental and practical, large scale recycling, it reduces the need for new materials and other costs of demolition.
- Historic preservation will increase the value of your property, your home. Volunteer@BoyleHeightsCommunityPartners.com